Vaibhav Technical Education Institute’s Magic Computer Academy is established in 1996 to import high quality education in the field of Management and Research.
The institute has dedicated young & highly qualified regular faculty & is assisted by distinguished visiting faculty from industry & professionals. The Institute is also has a panel of eminent management experts and senior practicing managers from diverse fields of management. The Institutional efforts are directed towards extensive interaction with the industry & corporate world so as to assist our students in their placement programmers.
The proximity of VTEI with the MIDC area serves as an added advantage. This translates into the symbiotic affiliation with the corporate magnets, quipping the students with business acumen to become tomorrow’s leaders.
Who We Are
Your Career in Starts Here
Integrated development of student personality.* Excellence in Science computer education with Social relevance, dissemination of scientific and technological knowledge keeping.* Propagating and including values enshrined in the constitution of India
- Committed to provide value based education with global outlook and interpersonal development in the field of Management & Computer Application.
- We provide essential education to uplift the lives of rural and urban students.
- We create constructive environment for students to develop their skills and knowledge.
- We encourage innovation and research capabilities among students & research scholars.
- We ensure timely compliance of applicable Statutory and Regulatory requirements.
- Continual improvement is our credo.
Organisational Quality Objectives
- Value Based Teaching and Learning Process
- Holistic Development of Rural and Urban Students
- Imbibe Innovation and Research Habit
- Timely Compliance with Applicable Statutory and Regulatory Requirements
- Continual Improvement
Core Value Our inner spirit
- Providing students with the tools to become life-long learners.
- Nurturing entrepreneurial skills among students of management by providing optimum industry institute interaction which in turn results in enhancement of capacities and capabilities of students.
- Creating partnerships within the school and University, as well as with business and industry, to benefit student learning and technology transfer.
- Committed to maintain academic excellence through quality education, extra-curricular activities, interpersonal development and superior administration.
- Providing an excellent research environment, through advanced research cell integrating with National & International research institutes.
- Enriching & nourishing values and ethics amongst students to become responsible citizens for the development of society and country.
- Keeping diversified atmosphere to provide an equal opportunity to all by believing in moral thoughts, humanity and open minded ideology.
- Pursue excellence in every activity.
Teaching & Learning Process
- Experts from Industries are invited to impart practical and experiential knowledge to the students.
- Modern teaching techniques including ICT based ones such as presentations; role playing, simulations, business plans, panel discussion and software exhibition are practiced.
- Local field and Industrial visits are arranged for the students.
- Classroom teaching is predominantly interactive in nature where students are encouraged to ask questions.
- Students are encouraged to conduct surveys to increase their practical knowledge.
- In order to develop their creativity the Institute has formed readers’ club and writers’ club.
- To develop the writing skills the Institute publishes its annual magazine ‘Vyavasthapan’.
- Regular sessions are combined with workshops, group discussions, debates and quiz competitions.
- Brainstorming sessions for the students are conducted which provide a platform for the students to express their original and creative thoughts.
- Students are given theoretical and practical assignments on recent trends in various fields.
- Students are encouraged to conduct socio-economic surveys to appreciate the social and economic structure of the society which helps to develop a sense of responsibility toward the society inculcating ethical and professional values.
- Students are encouraged to participate in management games and take up case studies so as to increase their team building and problem solving analytical skills.